Don’t miss the 2019 Change Convention! Brought to you by the Corra Foundation, the day will explore the idea that for real change to happen we must be prepared to listen, hear challenges and be willing to change as a result. Event participants will be part of a conversation that works through themes of voice, power and systems change.
The event will open with three challenge speakers:
- Young People from GK Experience & PEEK
- Remzije Sherifi, Director of Maryhill Integration Network
- Home Start Scotland volunteer and Shelagh Young Director of Home Start Scotland
They will deliver calls to actions and constructive challenges to a panel drawn from across sectors. The panel of key listeners will be:
- Josh LittleJohn, Founder of Social Bite
- Katie Kelly, East Ayrshire Councils
- Lesley Fraser, Director for Housing and Social Justice, Scottish Government
- Ruth Ibegbuna, Founder of youth leadership charity RECLAIM and The Roots programme
- Adam Lang, NESTA
- Fiona Duncan, Corra Foundation
The fantastic Ruth Ibegbuna, Founder of youth leadership charity RECLAIM and The Roots programme, will be the closing key-note speaker.
The Change Convention is free to attend but spaces are limited, find out more and how to register here.