Challenge Fund 2019 Event
Join the Challenge Fund event on October 21st, an opportunity to share insights and ideas for those committed to breaking down the barriers to alcohol and drug support.
Scottish Government’s Challenge Fund aims to re-think the system and break down barriers to support for people and their families affected by alcohol and drug use.
Join us on October 21st for the launch of the second round of the Challenge Fund.
Speakers include Professor Catriona Matheson, Chair of the Drug Deaths Taskforce.
The event is aimed at those interested in applying to the second round of the Challenge Fund.
The event will:
- Be an opportunity for networking and learning exchange, including presentations and Q&A from a selection of projects funded through the first round of the Challenge Fund.
- Provide information on the second round of the Challenge Fund and the support available from Corra Foundation.
- Be a space to receive peer feedback on project ideas for the second round of the Challenge Fund.
- Provide workshops based around the Challenge Fund priority areas.
- Host a discussion on rights-based approaches and inclusion of people with lived experience.
This is also fantastic opportunity for peer feedback on ideas for Challenge Fund applications.
Monday 21 October
The Renfield Training and Conference Centre,
260 Bath Street,
For more information on the event or to speak to someone at Corra Foundation before the event, please contact Matt at email@example.com