#LetsChangeThat entry information
If you have an idea that could promote positive change in your community, we want to hear from you!
Enter our competition for a chance to win £1,000 to put your plan into action!
The categories for the competition this year are:
Supported by The Wood Foundation.
Children & Young People using their voices and ideas to create positive change.
Supported by Corra Foundation.
People and communities engaging in Kindness for positive change.
(Dumfries & Galloway) Supported by The Holywood Trust.
Children & Young people coming together to create positive change in Dumfries & Galloway.
Do you have an idea about how you can create positive change?
Send us a short video entry with your idea and you could win £1,000 to make it happen! Below you will find the three questions to answer in your video entry and information about how to enter the competition.
- What would you do with the prize money?
- Who will be involved?
- And how does your idea create positive change?
Getting involved in #LetsChangeThat 2018…
- Create a short video that brings your idea for positive change to life in one of the competition categories (Place – Dumfries & Galloway, Voice, Kindness).
- Send a YouTube URL link of your video along with a completed entry form to email@example.com by November 16th.
- When the competition has closed, video entries for each category will be posted on Corra Foundation’s website.
- The public will be invited to vote for their favourite video in each category by visiting Corra Foundation’s website.
- Videos with the most votes for each category will win £1,000. Winner’s for each category will be announced on social media.